Do you want to promote your work by performing a mural in Barcelona?
We’re launching an open call for the new Wall Lab’s edition, an initiative with a professional character addressed to the registered artists of the platform and which main goal is to promote local talent. The winners of this Open Call will be able to paint a mural with a permanence of half a year on a outside space in Barcelona.
For this edition, which will take place during April 2020, we will select 3 different artists, who will be invited to paint a free themed mural. It is a great opportunity to perform an artwork with a long-term durability while promoting your work in Barcelona!
Each intervention will be documented (video and photographs) and promoted through our communication channels and Media Partners.
TERMS OF THE OPEN CALL
- 3 artists will be selected to paint a semi-permanent mural in the city of Barcelona (spaces and dimensions TBC)
- Deadline for registration: March 27, 2020
- Announcement of the selected artists: first week of April 2020
- Registration for the Open Cal implies acceptance of its terms and conditions
- Be registered as an artist in Wallspot
- Live in Barcelona
- Have painted on one of these Wallspot walls between January 1, 2019 and March 20, 2020: Tres Xemeneies, Agricultura, Selva de Mar, Western Town, Poble Nou, Forum Beach, Forum Place, Parc de la Bederrida, Drassanes or Mas Guinardó in Barcelona
- Have published photographs of the works created in Wallspot walls in the artist’s profile. The jury will only consider the works published in Wallspot to make the artistic selection.
If you want to participate and have not painted yet, you still have time!
THE SELECTED ARTISTS WILL RECEIVE
- Artistic fee (300€)
- Materials needed to paint
- Video interview and press and online promotion
OPEN CALL: LINK
More info or questions: email@example.com